28 Nisan 2010 Çarşamba

Dragon Age: Origins Cronicles #2

We finally met Archdemon yesterday. Which is not as mighty as i guessed. We wiped at about %40. My primary mistake was calling reinforcements too late. My team was also still same: Allistair, Leliana, Wynne. It think it would be better if i used Leliana as archer instead of rouge because of the heavy damage nearby. Using Shale instead would be better-off. Nevertheless i have no chance to change party now. I wish i was told about that. The way through is not that hard. kill both generals easily and slayed some mini bosses in Fort Drakon easily (In Hard mode). It's almost the same as High Dragon fight. So be prepared to use lots of pots. I will post when i kill him/her (which is that actually?) too. Too much spoiler but i also wonder who will die to kill Arch? Me, Allistair or Riodan will show up some time? I spent the night with Morrigan but did not took her with me. What a jerk am i!

Wait for the result soon.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder